7 Best Advertisement Plugins for WordPress
The advertisement has become one of the popular sources of income on different sites or blogs. However, Advertising is a monetization strategy, thus we must be able to maintain and manage them on our site. By default, WordPress does not provide any easy mechanism to manage our ads. Usually, a WordPress theme doesn’t even have any dedicated position to display ads. A proper WordPress ad management plugin allows us to easily insert ads anywhere on our website. This helps us to optimize ad placement and make the most out of our advertising revenue.
In this article, we will share the best ad management plugins for WordPress to optimize our advertising revenue. Let’s take a look at some of the top ad management WordPress plugins and how they can help you boost your earnings.
1. Adning Advertising — Professional, All In One Ad Manager for WordPress:
Adning Advertising professional is the simplest yet most advanced ad manager for WordPress. It is the formal WordPress Pro advertising system. Adning is compatible with all popular AD networks. You will be able to add any kind of banner to your website. You can easily upload HTML5 banner packages and place them anywhere on your website. Similarly, You can use the WordPress text editor to create banners that look just like posts. You can position banners anywhere on your website without touching a single line of code. It is 100% responsive regardless of the size of the device or product. It has 8900+ active installs with a 3.8 out of 5-star rating. This is probably one of the well-maintained plugins on the repository and the developer, Tunafish, is very active in the support forums.
- Create, Manage and Display Unlimited ADS.
- Auto Positioning & Display Filters
- Ad rotation with modern transition effects
- Targeted Advertising
- Create Floating Content, Popups, and Notification Bars
- ADS for All Custom Post Types
- Special Google AdSense Support
- HTML5 Banner Support
- Sell AD Spots — WooCommerce Integration
- Mobile/Device Detection — 100% Responsive
- Use page builders like Gutenberg, Visual Composer, Elementor to create banners
- Google Analytics Integration
- AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages) Support
- Option not available to show ads for users from Facebook only.
- No online demo
- No subscription option available for integrated automated payment in the plugin
- Buttons to switch to the only previous slider is available, no next button
- No calendar overview
2. Ads Pro Plugin — Multi-Purpose WordPress Advertising Manager
Ads Pro Plugin is one of the premium WordPress Ad Plugins built with powerful features supporting 20+ ways to display ads, 25+ ad templates, a huge backend admin panel to manage ads, and online full statistics for buyers. You can use all Woo Payment gateways. It is simple to use with wordpress multisite, google Adsense, and HTML5, JS, and CSS. And it’s 100% free from Adblocker. It currently has 8100+ active installs with a 4.55 out of 5-star rating supported by Scripteo.
- 100% Responsive
- Geographical targeting (countries, states/provinces, cities, or zip-codes)
- Schedule your ads and control their delay
- Option to show Ads in Specific Devices (mobile, tablet, or desktop)
- Filters on Categories and Tags
- Hooks to show Ads before / inner / after Content
- Options to show / close Ads after X seconds
- Capping option to show Ads only X times per User / Session
- Display your ads in more than 20 different ways (sidebar, floating, video, background, corner peel, grids, hover, and others)
- Huge Backend manager (easily manage your ads)
- 25+ ready to use Responsive and User-friendly Ad Templates
- Display grid with different spacing of ads
- Hide ads for logged in users or specific pages IDs
- Cannot add multiple ads for multiple spaces
- No trial version available
- No S2S postback system in script
- Not possible to use filters on specific categories for external sites